Thank you for visiting sanddollar.co.uk
We are committed to protecting your privacy online:
- We ask for your permission to let us keep in touch with you via email.
- We don't share your personal information unless you have specifically allowed it.
- Where we link to other websites these sites may collect their own information. Such sites are not within our control and are not covered by this privacy statement.
How we collect your data:
- We collect your information when;
- You register your details with us while inquiring about any of our products.
- Order from our catalogue.
- Visit one of our retail outlets.
- You attend any events we may hold.
Which data do we collect and what do we use it for?
- We store only the information that is necessary for us to keep in touch with you about our products, promotions and activities. This includes your email address and phone number if you have provided it.
- The information provided from our forms will be used to update our customer database. This information is for Sand Dollar Retail Limited internal use only and is used solely for the purpose of customer communication.
- If you have purchased anything from us, we may keep information about what products you purchased in order to provide the best and most personal service to you. This information is kept securely, and you are welcome to see it at any time, although we will ask for reasonable notice.
- We contract third party software’s to assist in customer communications, however only names and email addresses are shared, which are used solely for the purpose of fulfilling customer communications.
- Sand Dollar Retail Limited does not authorise any third parties/organizations to use your information for any purpose other than that stated above.
You have the right to:
- Request to see the information we hold for you.
- Tell us to change or update your information if it is inaccurate or it changes.
- Ask us to delete the information we hold about you.
- You can also unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
- We promise that when you provide us with this information, it will only be used by Sand Dollar Retail Limited. We won’t share, sell, spam or swap any personally identifiable information that you give us to any third party, except in the case of winner’s names and possibly suburbs which may be featured on the website.
- Finally, we appreciate that when you purchase or inquire about any of our products, you trust us with your information, and we take that responsibility very seriously. If you have any comments or questions about your privacy, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- So that we can continue to offer you great offers and promotion info, we give you the opportunity to say yes to being contacted by Sand Dollar Retail Limited by email. This is totally your choice and you can opt out of future contact whenever you want.
- If you would like your name deleted from our database, please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting deletion. You will be deleted from our database within 24 hours.
- Sand Dollar Retail Limited asserts copyright and all other intellectual rights on this Internet site and code used to create it, unless stated otherwise.
- Sand Dollar Retail Limited also reserves copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all its documents and images appearing on or linked to this web site. Users of this website may download a single copy of these documents or images for their personal use only.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Sand Dollar Retail Limited will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Sand Dollar Retail Limited takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://sanddollar.co.uk/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Sand Dollar Retail Limited is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.